We strive to build and manage portfolios of private equity investments that will generate superior long-term rates of return and meet our clients’ unique performance objectives.
While serving as a fiduciary on behalf of sophisticated institutional investors around the world, we are committed to developing enduring and trusting relationships with a select group of clients by offering the highest quality of private equity investment, monitoring and administration services.
Over 35 years of excellence in private equity investments.
Abbott Capital Management was founded in 1986 with a vision of providing value-added private equity portfolio construction and management for institutional investors. Since that time, Abbott Capital has sought to build industry-leading capabilities focused exclusively on identifying talented managers of private equity funds globally and constructing thoughtful, high-conviction portfolios. Abbott Capital manages over $12 billion in private equity assets for institutions and their beneficiaries around the world. We take pride in our thorough due diligence, disciplined portfolio construction, ability to access to top-quality managers, stable leadership, and high level of client service.
- Abbott’s 35th Anniversary
- $20 billion cumulative commitments
2017increase of 57%
- Close of first dedicated secondaries fund (ASO)
- PRI Signatory
- Launch of Annual Program (AP)
- Launch of specialized funds (ASB)
- Launch of diversified funds (ACE)
- First secondary transaction
- Abbott is founded by Stanley E. Pratt and Raymond L. Held
- Launch of separate accounts
Please see important Disclosures.